- High capacity of holding water and to be able to obtain more final products,
- To be able to obtain a more homogenous dough while kneading,
- To be able to rolling and not tearing easily,
- To be able to rolling without getting dry,
- Not hemming and bubbling while the phyllo is baking,
- Not leaving water after baking,
- To ensure durability in the machine pastries
- Not to stick on each other when stacked
- To be able to bake uniformly in the phyllo
- Not falling apart and tearing when run through water
- Of preserving its freshness for a long time when the appropriate conditions are ensured
- To be able to obtain standard-made final product
SUGGESTIONS FOR USAGE
- Water should be provided to the dough in the needed ratio.
- The dough should be matured sufficiently for a better rolling of the phyllo.
- The rigidity of the dough should calibrated in accordance with rolling pin or machine rolling.
- There should not be air circulation in the manufacturing plant.
It should be stored over wooden pallets in cool, airy, and dry areas.