- High capacity of holding water and to be able to obtain more final products,
- To be able to obtain final products that have homogenous pore structure,
- Of being able to acquire well-swollen, high volume products,
- To be able to obtain products that have a thin, shiny crusted structure,
- To provide aroma and taste to products,
- To be able to preserve the freshness and structure of products,
- To be able to produce standard-made final products,
SUGGESTIONS FOR USAGE
- The dough should not be taken rigid.
- Water should be provided to the dough in the needed ratio.
- The dough should be kneaded effectively and well.
- The temperature of the dough should be between 22-24 degrees.
- The dough should be subjected to fermentation at about 35 degrees.
- There should not be air circulation in the manufacturing plant.
It should be stored on wooden pallets in cool, airy, and dry areas.,
Offered to the market in 25-50 kg polypropylene sacks, and 25 kg Kraft bags.