- High capacity of holding water and to be able to obtain more final product,
- To be able to obtain homogenous dough while kneading,
- To be able to rolling and not tearing easily,
- To be able to rolling without getting dry and sticky,
- To be able to give glaze to the final products,
- To get fluffier and be able to absorb more syrup and oil,
- To be able to preserve its freshness if held under appropriate conditions,
- To be able to preserve crispiness and brightness for a long time,
- To be able to get final products,
SUGGESTIONS FOR USAGE
- Water should be provided to the dough in the needed ratio.
- The dough should be kneaded effectively and well and should be matured for a while.
- There shouldn’t be air circulation that will negatively affect the rolling or enable it to dry out while being rolled at the manufacturing plant.
It should be stored over wooden pallet in cool, airy, and dry areas.
Offered to the market in 50 kg fabric sacks and 25 kg Kraft bags.