- High capacity of holding water and to be able to obtain more final products,
- To be able to obtain final products that have homogenous pore structure,
- To obtain fluffier final product,
- To be able to obtain final product that has beautiful knife-edge, thin and glazing crust,
- To be able to add beautiful aroma and taste to breads,
- To obtain high-quality products without using bread additives.
- To be able to preserve the freshness and structure of products,
- To be able to made standard-made goods,
SUGGESTIONS FOR USAGE
- The dough should not be taken rigid.
- Water should be provided to the dough in the needed ratio.
- The dough should be kneaded effectively and well.
- The temperature of the dough should be between 22-24 degrees.
- The dough should be subjected to fermentation at about 35 degrees.
- There should not be air circulation in the manufacturing plant.
It should be stored over wooden pallets in cool, airy, and dry areas.
Offered to the market in 50 kg Polypropylene sacks.