- High capacity of holding water and to be able to obtain more final products,
- To be able to obtain final products that have homogenous pore structure,
- To obtain fluffier final product,
- To be able to obtain final product that has beautiful knife-edge, thin and glazing crust,
- To be able to add beautiful aroma and taste to breads,
- To obtain high-quality products without using bread additives.
- To be able to preserve the freshness and structure of products,
- To be able to made standard-made goods,
SUGGESTIONS FOR USAGE
- The dough should not be taken rigid.
- Water should be provided to the dough in the needed ratio.
- The dough should be kneaded effectively and well.
- The temperature of the dough should be between 22-24 degrees.
- The dough should be subjected to fermentation at about 35 degrees.
- There should not be air circulation in the manufacturing plant.
It should be stored over wood grates in cool, airy, and dry areas
Offered to the market in 25-50 kg polypropylene sacks, and 25 kg Kraft bags.