- High capacity of holding water and to be able to obtain more final products,,
- To be able to obtain final products that have homogenous pore structure,
- To be able to processed easily and obtain homogenous dough,
- To be able to obtain fluffy final products,
- To be able to obtain products that have a thin, shiny crusted structure,
- To provide aroma and taste to products,
- To be able to preserve the freshness and structure of products,
- To be able to produce standard-made final products,
SUGGESTIONS FOR USAGE
- The dough should not be taken rigid.
- Water should be provided to the dough in the needed ratio.
- The dough should be kneaded effectively and well and should be matured for a while.
- Preservatives (oil, milk, milk powder, egg, etc.) should be provided in appropriate proportions while preparing Cake and Pastry dough.
- There should be no air circulation during production
It should be kept in cool, airy, and dry spaces.
Offered to the market in 1 kg, 2 kg, 5kg, and 10 kg Kraft packaging.